Updated ‘New Protocol’ Process
Streamlined and improved the process for creating a new protocol:
- Protocol Template
- Copy selected sections from an existing protocol.
- Better than “Save as”: pick and choose what information to copy, eliminating the need to review and update all fields for the current year.
- Custom Settings
- Protocol Checklist provides overview of study settings prior to protocol creation.
- New Study Rules and SE Lists sections in settings to pre-load these important protocol features.
- These new selections can be saved in the saved “Settings Set” defaults for future re-use.
New Protocol Checklist
- Interactive overview of study settings for protocol creation
- Red X indicates key information that is missing; Yellow warning indicates recommended (but not required) information is missing.
Limit who can view individual rows on the Trial Location table with new fields (GDM ID, Company ID, Company Name):
Trialists only see rows from their own company (via GDM ID or Company ID) when viewing the protocol:
Tip: Obtain the GDM ID/Company ID from contractors by having them select Send License Details found on Help > Profile.
For more information on the Trial Location table, see Planning Trial Locations in a Protocol.
Document multiple GEP Accreditation Certificates
ARM now supports multiple GEP Certificates for a single trial.
Use Profile > Certificates > Update Trial to add the new/updated certificate to the current trial.
complete change log available here